CNS Engineering, Lahore, Pakistan
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive (female) based in Lahore office.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Builds and maintains our social media presence.
- Customer-Centric approach while facilitating customers, to deliver an excellent response.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A focused individual and a team player.
- Efficient multitasking skill with “Problem-solving” and “Can-Do” attitude.
- Proficient in digital marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Sciences / marketing or a related field with 2 year of experience.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience of handling SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc.)
Social Media Management
Digital Marketing Communication Management
Job Channel: Women Jobs
Functional Area: Marketing
Total Positions: 1 Post
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Minimum Education: Bachelor
Degree Title: Marketing / Computer Sciences
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Minimum Experience: 2 Years (Demonstrable experience of handling SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns)
Apply Before: Nov 27, 2022
Posting Date: Oct 26, 2022