Junior / Assistant Manager Sales
Oxford University Press Pakistan, Multiple Cities, Pakistan
About the role
OUP Pakistan is seeking an experienced Junior / Assistant Manager Sales to join our expanding sales team. Overall, the role will primarily be responsible to drive adoption of the Press’s curriculum textbooks at schools, college, and higher education institutes.The incumbent will be required to work in the field by visiting prospective, current, and past clients with the aim to build and sustain relationships and develop a base of contacts that will ultimately drive sales in the designated territory. S/he will be responsible for all aspects of sales, pipeline building, qualifying target opportunities, managing the sales cycle, closing orders, and following through to revenue. Within the scope of this role, the successful candidate will ensure to maintain the Press’s policies, standards, and practices, and adherence to the Press’s mission and values.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A strong school education and relevant Master’s degree with 2-3 years of relevant sales experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Impeccable English language skills.
- Outstanding time management skills with the ability to set priorities, work independently and within a team.
- Excellent computer literacy, including proficiency in MS Office.
- A valid driving license and willingness to travel as per business is mandatory requirement for this position.
Business Relationship Building
B2B Sales Development
Functional Area: Sales & Business Development
Total Positions: 7 Posts
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Department: Sales Department
Job Location: Attock, Jhelum, Karachi, Narowal, Rahimyar Khan, Sialkot, Skardu, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Master
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Experience: 2 Years – 3 Years
Apply Before: May 21, 2023
Posting Date: Apr 20, 2023