Wadic, Multiple Cities, Pakistan
What You Bring to The Team
- Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business partners, and stakeholder management.
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases.
- Oversee early adoption projects and perform project management responsibilities as needed
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders to ensure successful product releases and customer adoption. Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally.
- Participate in discussions for “Continuous Improvement” activities.
- Listen to customer needs, understand their challenges, articulate the overall services solution and subsequent implementation plan to customers in terms they comprehend
- Achieve timely completion of milestone tracking for governance, pricing, training
- Review and document regular reporting, meet with teams and assist in the identification of gaps and/or blockers to milestones and outcomes.
- Work closely with business partners to understand business and functional requirements to align resources and prioritize appropriately.
- Lead oversight of day-to-day Project and Program control of a cross-function team
- Collaborate between geographically dispersed cross-functional teams including Product Management, Service Engineering, Service Delivery, Managed Services, Support, and Global Pricing
- Liaise between all business/tech/product owners utilizing portfolio systems and reporting to ensure clear communication and understanding of data and upcoming forecasts.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all client’s products, administration best practices, and agile methodology best practices
- Being able to suggest customers improvements to their digital systems
- 5 years of experience in Solution Design or Architecture
- A. or B.S. degree from an accredited university with a major in Computer Science or related field is a must.
- Must have hands on coding experience of 5+ years in any current programming languages
- Risk management framework and reporting
- Strong technical background with a firm understanding of computing and storage hardware platforms, operating systems, fabric interconnects, DevOps pipeline development, and the DevOps life cycle
- Strong background in IT automation; Experience with other automation platforms; Ansible, Terraform, Chef, and Puppet, strongly desired
- Self-motivated with an inquisitive / problem-solving mentality, who can take ownership of a subject
- Excellent organizational, oral, and written communication skills
- AGILE Development Methodology, experience required
- Team management and negotiation
- Ability to demonstrate enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients
- Ability to effectively collaborate across (virtual) teams, time zones, and cultures
- Ability to perform under pressure & meet deadlines
- Ability to manage conflict and redirect it towards team focused success
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Comfort in both business and technical forums
- Self-starter with the aptitude to function effectively in a very large organization
Job Type: Full-time
Software Development, Linux System, PHP
Software & Web Development
Second Shift (Afternoon)
Gujranwala, Islamabad, Lahore, Multan, Sahiwal, Pakistan
Oct 21, 2023
Sep 20, 2023