Account Manager, Primary
S&P Global Market Intelligence, Islamabad, Pakistan
S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Account Manager US, Primary Accounts
The Team: You will join Team Primary, the sales team responsible for retaining and up-selling the long-tail customers of S&P Global Market Intelligence. We are a new team (2-years young) trying to work differently, using automation and technology to scale. We are a global team of approximately 85 diverse, tech-savvy, self-disruptive, motivated Sales Leaders and Account Managers.
You will be part of a dynamic, well-respected team that supports, challenges and genuinely likes each other.
The Impact: This role is responsible for retaining and growing revenue across this client segment. In this role you cover approx. 150 clients and have responsibility for renewing and retaining the existing business and upselling the full suite of products into those relationships.
What’s in it for you:
- Exposure to senior management within the client base of the Primary Segment
- Working with a dynamic and global Account Management team, alongside numerous internal counterparts like Product Management, Client Support, and Marketing
- Autonomy as an owner of a book of business, managing complex renewal relationships and sourcing/closing upsell opportunities
- Professional and personal growth while supporting an evolving dynamic team
- Resolving client issues, identifying growth potential, and closing sales and renewals
- Cover a portfolio of clients within the United States for renewals and new sales
- Collaborate with other departments, including Customer Success, Prospecting, and Product Specialist teams, to ensure a holistic and high-quality client experience
What We’re Looking For:
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales and Relationship Management, Product Management, Commercial Operations, client support, training or other customer focused roles required.
- Positive, proactive attitude and ability to work well in teams.
- Goal and action orientated, with ability to work towards revenue targets within a business development environment.
- Strong communicator and motivator, able to engage effectively with direct team, peers and senior level management
- Creative and innovative thinking skills, sound and thoughtful decision maker
Grade/Level (relevant for internal applicants only): 9
The Location: Buenos Aires
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), SLSGRP202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group)
Mar 11, 2023
Feb 10, 2023