Zameen Media (Pvt) Limited, Lahore, Pakistan
Zameen is Pakistan’s Largest Online Real Estate Portal Connecting Buyers with Sellers within & outside the countryZameen.com started its funding first round in 2012 which constituted of several angel investors and substantial investment from venture capital firms. A further two rounds of major investment were closed in late 2015 and early 2016, bringing in a total of $29 million.
As a sales executive, you will be responsible for selling property units, paying visits to clients, understanding client requirements and giving demonstrations while ensuring that deals are closed. While communicating effectively with customers, you will act as the face of the company to ensure each customer has a positive experience at Zameen.com by providing a simple and seamless process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Understanding clients requirements
– Ensure that clients are thoroughly briefed about relevant property units.
– Ensure that clients are given demonstrations, carry out site visits and timely closure of deals.
– Follow up with clients to understand evolving change in requirements.- Maintain good relationship with the clients.
Education to degree level or equivalent practical experience.
– Passionate about sales. The ideal candidate will have commitment and focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values
– 1 year of experience in sales (Fresh Graduates are also encouraged to apply)
– Strong communication skills.
An opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices.
– An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
– Local and international exposure with our partner ventures.
Industry: Information Technology
Functional Area: Sales & Business Development
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Bachelor
Career Level: Entry Level
Minimum Experience: Fresh
Apply Before: Dec 20, 2022
Posting Date: Nov 19, 2022
Supervisor’s gender: Either
Percentage of female coworkers: 30-39%