Following reform initiatives, PIA shares increase by approximately 650%.

The price of PIA shares increased from Rs4.50 to Rs32 in recent weeks. The value of PIA’s shares increased recently from Rs27 to Rs32.

Market analysts claim that investors’ increased confidence following the PIA reform process is the reason for the share price increase.

Pakistan International Airlines is now the 70th-largest stakeholder in Pakistan with a share value of Rs32.

It should be mentioned that since the National Airline’s debt was transferred to the withholding business prior to privatisation, all of its financial losses have been paid off.

The officials said that the clearance of PIA’s balance sheet has been communicated to the Pakistan Stock Exchange.

Major stakeholders in the aviation industry are now drawn to PIA as an investment opportunity in light of the recent developments.

The buyers were asked to submit proposals by May 3rd for the privatisation of Pakistan International Airlines.

The Pakistani government intends to sell 51 percent of the national flag carrier’s shares; the remaining 49 percent will be owned by the government. The government’s goal is to privatise solely the aviation division of the airline.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button