IQ Food Industries, All Cities, Pakistan
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to expand our customer base and achieve sales targets for Punjab and KPK regions.To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience of B2B sales of Food industry items while taking accountability for reaching targets.You should also be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run.
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives Support Country sales manager with day-to-day follow up with customers and achieve daily, monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Report on regional sales results Forecast quarterly and annual sales revenue.
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new sales people
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
- Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager or similar senior sales role
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Familiarity with ERP software
- Understanding of basic uses of products for market development
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
Sales Pro Skills
Industry: Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
Functional Area: Sales & Business Development
Total Positions: 10 Posts
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: All Cities, Pakistan
Minimum Education: Non-Matriculation
Career Level: Entry Level
Minimum Experience: 5 Years
Apply Before: Dec 06, 2022
Posting Date: Nov 05, 2022