PKF Antares Outsourcing, Lahore, Pakistan
PKR. 150,000 – 200,000 /Month
PKF Antares outsourcing is a dynamic Accounting and Audit outsourcing practice in Lahore with focus to Canadian market. The Company is looking for an energetic experienced Audit Senior (Senior Associate).
This associate should be able to coordinate and review audit projects, oversee the preparation of reports, supervise the juniors, and plan daily operations. We rely on your knowledge and unique experience to help our clients comply with the regulatory requirements. You, in turn, will get a chance to work in a united and dedicated team of professionals, learn from the exposure to North American engagement, and develop your skills and interests further.
By joining PKF Antares, you will become a part of a global family of Audit & Assurance, Accounting and Consulting firms, PKF International, bound together by a shared commitment to quality, integrity, and the creation of clarity in a complex regulatory environment.
Relevant Experience Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience of working on an auditor position.
- Profound knowledge of auditing and control requirements and practices.
- Good knowledge of laws and regulations in company’s area.
- Team building and leadership abilities.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Reliability٫ productivity٫ and attention to detail.
- Good practical experience with MS Office٫ particularly Excel.
- Familiarity with accounting software.
- BSc or BA degree in Accounting or Finance; master’s degree and professional certification (such as CA٫ ACCA and CPA) would be an asset.
- Manage the auditor team٫ allocating responsibilities and reviewing the team’s performance.
- Managing periodical audits.
- Preparing reports to auditing manager.
- Strong leadership skills to train, direct and motivate staff.
- Optimizing the audit process to increase compliance and efficiency.
- Working with application CaseWare.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Big 4 experience.
- IFRS and USGAAP knowledge.
What we offer
- Along with being part of an experienced team with a global industry leader, we offer:
- Competitive wages and permanent, full-time work.
- Opportunity to grow with a large global company.
- On-the-job training for effective employee development.
- Monday to Friday; Weekends and Holidays
Fluent in English
Audit Software Command
International Standards Auditing
International Auditing Standards
Risk Based Audits
Information System Audit
Financial Audit Compliance
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Total Positions: 1 Post
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Model Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Master
Degree Title: BSc or BA degree in Accounting or Finance; master’s degree and professional certification (such as CA٫ ACCA and CPA) would be an asset.
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Minimum Experience: 2 Years
Apply Before: Apr 21, 2023
Posting Date: Mar 20, 2023