Contour Software, Lahore, Pakistan
Fitronics is part of the Jonas Group of companies, which means a wealth of opportunities for growth, both as a business and for our individual team members as they plot their career paths in the world of software. Jonas’ genuine aim is to develop from within and opportunities for personal development are plentiful here.
Despite our success, we retain a small business culture and the associated agility which makes this an exciting place to work. Everyone has the opportunity to have their input in our ambitious and collaborative business, none more than our development team, who are our beating heart.
Fitronics; effective, user-friendly software for the sport, health, and fitness industry.
Here at Fitronics, our goal is to support businesses within the sport, health, and fitness industry to be more successful, with a focus on improving their member experience. We currently do this through three software brands, WAM, TRP and CoursePro.
Our TRP suite of tools help gyms, health and fitness clubs, and leisure centres better engage with their members. CoursePro saves those running sports courses time spent on admin whilst improving the pupil and parent learning experience. From humble beginnings (TRP was born out of an engineering student’s university enterprise project in 2002 and the first lines of code for CoursePro were written in the corner of a back office of a Somerset swimming pool in 2009) we are now market leaders; working with over 1,200 facilities across the globe including major players here in the UK such as Parkwood Leisure, Nuffield Health, and Virgin Active.
WAM is a recent acquisition and product addition to the Fitronics portfolio concentrating on digitizing operational shift management within leisure and hospitality as well managing assets and planned maintenance programs.
If you are a member of a gym or have taken children to swimming lessons, it is highly likely you will have come across our software already.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do:
Honest & Helpful – With every decision to support our team members & customers
Respectful – To be kind to everyone connected to our family
Relentless & Dedicated – A passion to never stop improving, growing and supporting ourselves
Responsible – For our actions, even though any bad times
Fun – With a smile during everything we do
We genuinely care about our customers, colleagues, partners, and stakeholders. Becoming a part of Fitronics is becoming part of the Fitronics family!
We’re a hardworking bunch but we love being sociable too. Whether that’s a natter whilst making a cuppa in our breakout area, taking part in a Taskmaster style challenge on Teams, or having a blast at one of our quarterly social evenings. We are real mix of personalities, from a wide range of backgrounds, with a smorgasbord of hobbies and interests and we love our differences so whoever you are you will be welcomed into our family with open arms.
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Senior SQA Automation Analyst who has expertise in automation framework development. With complex software development processes and with frequent code changes and releases our growing codebase demands faster and more reliable testing to ensure product quality.
Under the supervision of the QA Manager the hired individual will create and maintain a suite of automated tests that execute quickly and consistently, covering a broader range of test scenarios. This will improve test efficiency, increase test coverage, and enable faster feedback on code changes, leading to a more robust and stable product.
The selected candidate will work from the Contour Software Islamabad/Lahore/Karachi office, as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Systems, or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience performing both manual and automated software testing.
- Hands on experience in developing Automation Test scripts, executing automation tests & analyzing test results.
- Excellent test automation experience to build frameworks from scratch (ideally for React-based applications) using tools such as Cypress, Playwright, or similar.
- Strong proficiency in using Playwright for browser automation and familiarity with other testing frameworks (e.g., Cypress).
- Expert in API automation (microservices) and working with API testing tools like Postman or SoapUI.
- Working experience with version control systems like Git.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) processes.
- Understand how to select HTML elements using distinct types of selectors, such as CSS selectors, XPath, and more.
- Working experience or willing to learn Performance Test Tools such as JMeter or any latest load testing tools in the market.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Your Personal Characteristics will include:
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
- Ability to learn quickly unaided by documentation and advice
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to detail and convey findings
- Highly organised, with attention to detail, producing highly accurate work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate & communicate at all levels – verbally & in writing, including the ability to follow instructions
- Flexible, conscientious approach
- Good team player
- Logical approach to good problem solving, with an analytical approach to tasks.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment
Quality Assurance (QA)
First Shift (Day)
5 Years – 10 Years
Dec 07, 2023
Sep 06, 2023